Plugin DocumentationDo you own a website and would like to make additional money? We have developed an application that allows website owners to load any debit card from their own web page!
* Secure transactions
* Set your own commissions (get paid on every transaction, and percentages)
* Live transactions come right to your merchant account
* Costs under a $1 a day to use
* Get paid for every completed transaction
* Get paid instantly via Bitcoin for every completed debit card load!
You can load any existing debit card using 40+ cryptocurrencies!
If you are ready to take your business and website to the next level check out our live demo below.
Setting Up Your Plugin
The plugin has been designed to enable website owners in processing cryptocurrency loads, let users donate via your website, automate shopping cart processing, and more.
- To setup the plugin, log into your LoadDebitcard.com account and click on the Plugin link at the top menu.
- From the Plugin management page, click the Create New Plugin button - this will create a new plugin with a random name in your account.
- Setup the plugin to your requirements. There is a preview pane on the right side of the page to view your changes. Every change you make is saved automatically, so don't worry about the lack of a save button. Please remember in order to view your changes to the plugin, you must have the plugin enabled. Below is a detailed description of the setup options of your plugin.
- The friendly name of your plugin. This is your "nickname" at LoadDebitCard.com. You should set your account email address and nickname to your business name.
- Is Active?
- This is the status of the plugin. If 'No' is selected, the plugin will not process any transactions.
- Crypto Currency
- If a cryptocurrency is selected, the plugin will be locked to processing only funds from the specified currency.
- If a currency is selected, the plugin will be locked to processing only funds from the specified currency.
- Card load Fee
- If selected, you can charge a fee on the transaction to load the card. (eg, if our fee is $8, then select +$2 transaction you'll make $2 per card load.)
- Card load % Fee
- If selected, you can charge a fee on the total amount of the transaction. (eg, if your fee is 1%, then on a $100 transaction you'll make $1.)
- Load To Card
- If a card number and expiry date is specified, the plugin will automatically load the card specified.
- Payment Response URL
- If the Payment Response URL is specified, the plugin will contact the URL once the transaction is available to the loaded to the card. For more information, check out the Payment Response / Shopping Cart Integration section.
- Fee Deposit Address
- If specified, the fees charged will be deposited to the address specified.
NOTE: The address must be a valid bitcoin address
Installing And Running Your PluginIn order to properly run the plugin, your website will require Bootstrap, JQuery and JQuery UI. Once they have been included on your page, installing the plugin is very easy. Just copy and paste the code snippet from the configuration page. See below for an example of the code:
You can call the LoadDebitCard.load() function with or without specifying an amount. If an amount is specified, then the plugin will automatically load the amount specified. Click here to show an example of a LIVE plugin dialog.
In cases where you would like to embed the code into your website, create another document on your site with the code set to open the dialog upon load, and put it into an IFRAME. Check out our example below:
Customizing Your PluginBesides customizing the plugin via the control panel, you can change the colors of the plugin via the JQuery UI. Please consult the JQuery UI Themeroller for more information on how to customize the color scheme of your plugin.
Payment Response / Shopping Cart IntegrationPayment Response
If you specify a URL in the plugin management page, we can send a ping back to your servers via a HTTP GET request. The request will constain the following values:
- The unique identifier assigned to your transaction. (36 characters)
- This will be the last four digits of the card to be funded. (4 characters)
- The ISO code of the cryptocurrency used in the transaction. (3 characters)
- The exchange rate into Bitcoin (Decimal, rounded to 8 places)
- The status of the transaction. See the legend below for details. (Variable String)
- The amount received in satoshi. 1 BTC is 100,000,000 satoshis. (Integer)
- The address that the deposit was made to. (Variable String)
- The ISO code of the fiat currency of the card to be loaded. (3 characters)
- The market rate of exchanging from Bitcoin. (Decimal, rounded to 2 places)
- The load fee assigned to the transaction. (Decimal)
- The load fee percentage assigned to the transaction. (Decimal)
Regular Work Flow
Below is the regular work flow for the payment response module to operate.
- A transaction is created in the system, waiting for it to be funded by a cryptocurrency instrument
- When the transaction has been verified as loaded by our system, it will ping the SCI URL
- When the card is loaded, it will ping the SCI URL with the same information, including a change in status
There may be times where the system is required to put your transaction on hold, or which may expire your transaction after being inactive for an extended amount of time. You will be alerted of each status change via a ping to the SCI URL. The only variable that should change is the status variable. The statuses are as follows:
- "On Hold"
Creating a Landing Page
Merchants should consider copy and paste wording from our FAQ page to educate potential customers before loading a debit card on the landing page you create for your plugin.